Tuesday 21 May 2019

Why school uniforms should be banned from school.

In my opinion school uniforms should
be banned from school and here are
some ideas from my brain that why
we should wear mufti clothes at
school.
The reason why school uniforms
should be banned from school is
that we only get to wear one
colour all the time we don’t
even get to wear other bright
colours to school I am so
tired of wearing one colour
to school.
Another reason is that your
uniform might get dirty by
wearing the same uniform for
five days isn’t that so annoying,
for me it is a lot.Well guys the
teacher should talk to Miss
Davies Crook about this matter
and even I am saying that we
should wear different coloured
shoes to school.  Comment I Samantha
like how you use punctuation such
as commas.

No comments:

Post a Comment