Wednesday 29 May 2019

The soccer ball's feelings

Hi guys today I will be telling you about how unlucky a
soccer
ball can be, just read my writing and then you will see.
Ow! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!,this really hurts these people
are keep kicking on my face am I going to die like this ?
Well I wish that I could be a human instead of this
soccer ball this is so annoying, that
‘’Why do they have to kick on us, what’s wrong with
them ?’’
Eww! Now I can smell the disgusting shoe’’, I hate
this Uhh!!
‘’Now a child dropped me on a hamburger’’,
‘’Hey you destroyed my hamburger’’   the sister
angrily said to to the child

‘’Umm.. sorry I didn't mean to do that’’
‘’Uh you are the worst brother in the world !!’’ the
sister crossly said and stomped away.
I don’t even know how badly they are going to kick
me ,I’m about to cry !!
Help me !!
‘I'm going  to win and you are going to be the loser
of the day’’ the man complained
‘’No you are going to be the loser and I am going to
win’’ ! the man replied back.
These people were keep complaining only just they
wanted to win.
I think I will end here and Bye !!.
Comment  I Janya have read your writing and loved
your speech marks but maybe you could add more.

No comments:

Post a Comment